Last Updated: [Date]
Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
- We collect device information using the following technologies:
- Log files: These track actions occurring on the Site and collect data including your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web beacons, tags, and pixels: These are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Personalize and improve your experience on the Site;
- Communicate with you, including providing customer support;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Sharing Your Information
- Service providers: We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to us, such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, and order fulfillment.
- Legal Compliance: We may disclose your personal information if required by law or to protect our rights or comply with applicable laws or regulations.
- With your Consent: We may share your information with your consent.
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.