What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and to provide a better user experience. Cookies enable websites to recognize your device and store certain information about your preferences or past actions.
Types of Cookies We Use
We use the following types of cookies on our Site:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our Site. They enable you to navigate our Site and use its features.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to measure and analyze how visitors interact with our Site. The information collected helps us improve the performance of our Site.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies enhance the functionality of our Site by remembering your preferences and choices.
- Targeting/Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver targeted advertisements relevant to your interests based on your browsing activities and preferences.
You can manage cookies through the settings of your internet browser. You can choose to block or delete cookies, but please note that this may affect your ability to access or use certain features of our Site.
- For Google Chrome, visit the Chrome Help Center for instructions.
- For Mozilla Firefox, visit the Firefox Help Center for instructions.
- For Microsoft Edge, visit the Microsoft Edge Help Center for instructions.
- For Safari, visit the Apple Support page for instructions.
- For Opera, visit the Opera Help page for instructions.
We may also allow third-party cookies on our Site, such as those used by social media platforms or advertisers. These cookies are not under our control and are subject to the respective privacy policies of the third parties.